Volunteers directly impact the success of our festivals and events in the Town of Orange Park! Whether you’re a student needing volunteer hours, a kind-hearted citizen who enjoys volunteering at events or a corporate neighbor who prides yourself on giving back to the community, we have a role for you!
Our volunteer opportunities include a variety of tasks, shifts and dates. Select the event(s) below for which you would like to volunteer, and you will be directed to the respective sign-up sheets.
Reel Fun Night: May 19, June 16, July 14, August 11
Farmer’s & Arts Market: First and Third Sundays, contact the market manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lighting of Town Hall Park: Date TBD
Hometown Holiday: December 8th & 9th
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How old must I be to volunteer? We accept 15 and up to volunteer alone or ages 14 and under as long as a parent or legal guardian also volunteers.
- When can I volunteer? We will send out email notifications when we are in need of volunteers, just follow the instructions on that email.
- Do you do background checks? Yes, we do a local background check on all of our volunteers.
- Does volunteering with the Town of Orange Park count for school volunteers? Yes, we will send you a letter with the amount of hours you volunteer with us. We can also sign school related forms.
- Can I do court ordered community service with you? No, you must contact Public Works at (904) 269-7411 to schedule these hours.
- Still have questions? Please contact the event coordinator at email@example.com or at (904) 278-3043.