Economic & Community Development (1)

Q: How do I reserve a pavilion at Clarke Park?

A: Reservations can be made online here.  If you have additional questions please call 904-264-2635.

General Government (3)

Q: How do I register to vote?

A: Call the Supervisor of Elections at (904) 269-6350 in Clay County or on the web at www.clayelections.com Or in Duval County call (904) 630-1410 in Duval County or visit them on the web at duvalelections.coj.net

Q: Where can I get a birth certificate?

A: Contact the Florida Bureau of Vital Statistics in Jacksonville at (904) 630-3330or visit them on the web at www.doh.state.fl.us

Q: Who do I call about automobile tag and registration?

A: Call the Clay County switchboard at (904) 269-6300.

Fire Department (2)

Q: Why does a fire engine respond when I call for a medical emergency?

A: Many times a fire engine will arrive when an ambulance is called because it is the closest emergency vehicle to the scene. All people on the fire engine are trained Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) or paramedics; therefore, they can provide whatever aid is necessary until an ambulance arrives. Many times the nature of the emergency will require additional personnel.

Q: How do I become a firefighter or EMT?

A: Firefighter and Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) training may be obtained at any State of Florida Certified Training Center. For a list of training centers and contact information visit http://www.orangeparkfire.com/Certified_Training_Centers.html

Police Department (2)

Q: How do I obtain a police report?

A: Police reports can be obtained at the front desk Mon-Fri, 9:00 A.M.- 4:00 P.M., or by mail by sending a self-addressed envelope and proper payment. A charge of .15 cents per page is assessed for case report and a Crash reports are $10 . MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO : Town Of Orange Park

Q: Can you tell me if there is a warrant out for my arrest?

A: No. The Clay County Sheriff’s Office is responsible for keeping all warrants, regardless of which agency requested the warrant. To contact the Sheriff’s Office, call (904) 264-6512

Public Works (2)

Q: How do I report a street light outage?

A: Contact JEA at (904) 665-6000.

Q: How can I dispose of hazardous waste?

A: Contact Clay County Environmental Services at (904) 269-6525.